Quick Facts for US Citizens traveling to the Dominican Republic
- Passport must have six months of validity at the time of entry to the Dominican Republic.
- Have two blank pages in your passport.
- Tourist card – “This Dominican government tax now is included in your airfare when entering to the country as a tourist (verify with your carrier).
- A tourist visa is not required if your visit is shorter than 30 days. Visit the Embassy of the Dominican Republic website for current visa information.
- Vaccinations are not required if arriving from the United States.
- Currency restrictions – No restrictions for entry. Amounts of $10,000 and over must be declared.